Pregnancy Countdown

 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Turning 30!


We couldn't decide whether we were eating icing on the cake or pure food coloring? Yesterday was my 30Th Birthday! I can't believe it! I don't know if I should be depressed about getting older or excited about officially becoming an adult? Either way, there isn't anything I can do about it, except live life to the fullest. I need to acknowledge my many blessings and stop focusing on the things I can't change. I have a beautiful, full of life, little girl who puts a smile on my face everyday. She can be challenging sometimes and is definitely an "only child", but she can also be the sweetest thing ever. She gives my life so much meaning. I am so thankful I get to share her with a loving, supportive husband. He has been there for me through thick and thin. Even though we have been through a lot together, we have came out on top every time stronger and more determined. I also have the best family and friends out there. I will never be able to thank them enough for everything they have done for me. They give me hope and a strength that is unimaginable. I am so blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday, Des! I hope you had a good one! I am so scared to turn 30, I just don't feel like I am that old. I remember when my MOM turned 30 and now here we are:) Well, like you said, you can't change the fact so mine as well embrace it, right?
    Hey, I am in Rexburg for a few weeks, if you are up this way, let me know:) Call me on my cell. It is 509-654-0308.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turning 30 sucks, you get used to it, I've been 30 since October.....cute blog by the way...
    summer

    ReplyDelete



Ainslee 2008

Disneyland 2008

Disneyland 2008
Disneyland 2008